Tuesday, April 20, 2021

SUCCESS

This morning, as I was packing up the kids' snacks, lunches, masks, water bottles, AND making them breakfast, I mentioned that since the weather was supposed to be gorgeous, I'd probably take them to a park right after school.  They loved this idea and were immediately trying to decide which park they wanted to go to (I LOVE how many awesome parks there are around here!).  And pretty quickly, Ryder, Colton and Camille all decided on Riverview Park because-- and they said this without any prompting from me-- "it has a great hike right next to the playground, so we can get in a hike before we play!"

I am turning my kids into hikers!  I am making them into something I have never been!

I can't even explain how amazing I find this and how happy this makes me!!!

No comments: