Thursday, September 30, 2021

Bentley is 15!

These kids just keep growing up on me!  Last week was Bentley's birthday, and we celebrated throughout the weekend with his favorite meal (this year it was sweet'n'sour hotdogs), doughnuts, dinner with grandparents, more doughnuts, and of course, presents!  He was also delighted that his porch vibes buddies decided to hang out, so he even got some social time!  An all-around win!

He looks like he's in pain because we're singing to him.  That's the only torture he endured, though, I promise!  (He had various teachers who offered to sing to him and he told them all not to bother.  Where do his genes even come from???)



It was a very happy birthday!  I think I say this every year on his birthday, but I can't believe I've been a mother for fifteen years!  Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Bentley! (How are they all this old already??!)