Craig and the kids were NOT just sitting around twiddling their thumbs while Kendra and I were gone! The day we left, Colton began moving into Kendra's room. He had been taking measurements and plotting it all out a month ahead of time (to the point that Kendra wasn't so sure he was even sad that she was leaving), and he hit the ground running when he got home from school!
 |
| He brought back the bunk beds |
 |
| And luxuriated in all the extra space he now has! (Kendra's room was definitely bigger than his old room!) |
 |
| Craig sent me this photo with the question, "Can you tell which window I cleaned?" 😬 |
 |
| I like how pretty all his 3D printer filaments are! |
It was also the ward's summer party at the Snow's, which I missed (same as two years ago when I took Bentley out to BYU!)--
 |
| Camille and Ember |
 |
| Ryder |
 |
| I see Colton and Camille in there, along with Peter, Gideon, Maya, Ember, and Bram... |
 |
| Not sure if Ryder was trying to look like a zombie, but if so, Mission Accomplished! Nice bonfire! |
Anyway, what's not pictured here is that Craig also helped Camille deep clean her room. I think they got rid of eight garbage bags of stuff? Six bags of clothing to Goodwill and a lot of trash tossed out. Not bad!
And now we have an extra bedroom upstairs!!! Craig put his drum set in there (which had previously been in Ryder's room, making it very crowded) and also the guitar and keyboard that Colton and Camille took from their Grandpa Smith before they moved. So I guess now we have a music room? How's THAT for hoity toity???
It was nice to come home to a house that was even cleaner than how I left it! I have an amazing husband!!! (My kids are pretty great, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment