Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Absentee Blogger

So the weird thing that I’ve noticed since I started this blog and again since I’ve lost my internet connection and hardly ever actually write anything any more is how blogging changed the way I think. While I had internet, I was much more likely to view my life half-looking for things that might be interesting to write about. It’s kind of like a part of my brain was always scanning for interesting/entertaining thoughts to be shared. Now that I’m able to post so infrequently, that little scanner seems to have shut down. Does that mean that more of my brain is free to focus on other, more important things? I sort of doubt it, but that would be pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, I think I’ll try to start typing out posts on my computer which can all then be posted at the same time when I make it to a wi-fi spot. We’ll see how this goes or if it just ends up annoying me.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I know what you mean about the part of your brain always looking for something to blog. I actually really like it, though, because it makes me think about things more. Instead, I just go through the motions, you know?