Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged.

I have to admit that I never thought I’d be tagged. I have a hard time picturing people who even read this, to tell you the truth. So when I saw that my cousin Anne had tagged me, it made me laugh. And I can’t really ignore something that makes me laugh, so here I go with my own response to it all…

4 Random Things I Like About Craig
1. His shoulders. They’re just big and strong and make me feel safe.
2. Talking with him—we never seem to run out of things to say and he can always make me laugh
3. Swing dancing in the kitchen. We’re lousy at it, but it’s always fun.
4. His willingness to always pitch right in and do stuff (I usually have to whine a bit first); he’s just a really good example to me

4 Jobs I’ve Had
1. Front desk receptionist at Airborne Express, one of my favorite jobs ever (easy, but fun, great people to work with, and pretty interesting, too)
2. Teaching English 115 at BYU
3. T.A. for the Humanities department at BYU
4. Teaching humanities for NVCC this last summer

4 Movies I’ve watched More Than Once
1. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Strictly Ballroom
4. About a Boy

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Arrested Development
3. ER
4. Smallville

4 Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Brownies
3. Any pasta in a heavy cream sauce
4. Pizza

4 Places I’d Like to Visit
1. Anywhere in Africa
2. Jerusalem (so jealous of you, Rachael!!!)
3. Egypt (still jealous of Rachael)
4. Colmar, France (where the Isenheim Altarpiece lives)

4 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. Our first Christmas in our new home (and not traveling over the holidays for the first time)
2. Craig finishing building the set for the Stake musical so I can have him back again
3. Kendra’s first birthday
4. Summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 People I Tag
1. Laresa
2. Carla
3. Liza
4. Anyone else who wants to bother (which I am totally stealing from Natalie)

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

"4. Colmar, France (where the Isenheim Altarpiece lives)"

Not to rub it in, but you forgot to say that you're jealous of me. ;0)

Rachael said...

Thanks for mentioning me! And I just have to point out that I'm still cooler than Natalie, because she only has one place on the list and I have two. Not that I'm competitive or anything. :)