Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kendra the Fashion Plate

One of the really fun things about having kids is getting to put them in really cute clothes. I have to especially enjoy it now while I can pretty much dress them in whatever I want and they don’t usually have opinions about it. (Or if they do, tough luck because I’m bigger and stronger!) Anyway, I’ve got a small photo collection of some of my favorite outfits on Kendra, so I’ll post a few.





It was really hard to get her to leave her hat on long enough to get a good picture.



And, no, I didn’t manage to put on make-up for this picture. Oops! But you can see my new haircut (back when it was new), so that makes up for the lack of mascara, right?

And last but not least, I have to post this picture because it is SO AWFUL. Craig and I are both chronic blinkers when it comes to having our picture taken, so our poor kids never had a chance. Add to that Bentley having a snotty nose, and, well, yeah. It’s horrible. But really funny, too, if you ask me!

3 comments:

Bobo said...

Your kids are cute and you don't need makeup! You look great! Love the hair cut! Hope Craig has recovered from his workacholic week! Sounds like it has been crazy! Your kids are so darn cute! Keep putting pictures when you can! Love you!

Natalie R. said...

Those are awesome pictures, what a cute family! The last one is so awesome, I love that none of their eyes are totally closed. :0) Bentley and Kendra are both in really cute outfits!

Liza Jane said...

Cute outfits! Liam now has to pick out his clothes, which means he looks a little crazy sometimes. Yesterday, he wore 3 shirts. Crazy, but it kept him warm while he let himself outside in 4 inches of snow with no socks or shoes on.