Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hodge-Podge

Here's a whole mess of pictures that didn't fit into any particular category, but I thought were worth sharing. Enjoy!

For sitting in a pink doll's stroller, Bentley manages to have a surprisingly tough look on his face.


I like the fact that Bentley put Lightning McQueen on top of his tower of blocks. It's a nice touch, don't you think?


Kendra is always happy when she's eating!


I think maybe it's impossible to fully enjoy spaghetti unless you eat it without utensils and smear it all over your face.


Bentley sports the ever popular Harry Potter look in eyewear.


'Nuff said.


And now with sword-- ahem, wand in hand, he's ready for Hogwarts!


And I couldn't resist-- one last picture of my little groundhog family (on our neighbor's porch steps)

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Awesome pictures! All of them were excellent, especially the tough look on Bentley's face. I'm impressed with Kendra's eating skills, too!

I just saw a groundhog today while I was driving and I thought, "What was that?!" Now I know! Thanks for the picture. ;0)