Monday, June 22, 2009

Lame, I know

After much thought, I've decided to make this blog private. If you are:

a) family
b) linked to my blog
c) someone who has left comments recently
d) any combination thereof

then I'll be sending you an invite soon! If you're not any of those and would like to keep reading my blog, then leave a comment to let me know (and include your email address) so I can invite you.

For my parents and anyone else who thinks this will make it complicated to read, if you want me to, I'm more than happy to walk you through the steps-- I promise, it isn't really a big deal!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Uh, did I do something to offend you?? HAHAHAHA!!! ;)

Emily Shaw said...

ooh! ooh! pick me! pick me!

Kylee said...

Don't forget us! :)

Anna said...

Yeah, I'm just a paranoid freak-o and that's why I put my blog to "private." It kinda stinks in that it's not as easy for your friends to find you but well, that means other people you don't want poking around can't find you either. :/

Alanna said...

Just curious.

Italics

And don't forget bold!