Saturday, June 27, 2009

Picture Time

These are all pictures from a week ago when my parents were here visiting. Unfortunately, my parents aren't actually in most of the pictures. How did that happen? And they tend to be a bit blurry (apparently I should have used a flash). So hopefully I can get Craig to upload some of our video footage so you can see Grandma and Grandpa, too. But for now, I hope you enjoy these:

My Dad kindly allows Bentley to cover him with bubble wrap


The finished product!


Pretty in Pink



I'm not sure which Kendra is more excited about-- the sippy cup or time with Daddy!


Kendra demonstrates her lovely walking technique


(I wish I had tan enough skin to pull off wearing that color!)


Bentley isn't nearly as upset as Kendra was to wear her hat. Is it just me, or does he look French or something?

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

My nephew is francais!!! He needs to hang out with Samuel so he can pick up some French. :0)

I'm very impressed with Kendra walking, that's so exciting!!! And the bubble wrap on Dad is an excellent touch.

Natalie R. said...

Samuel and I are just looking at pictures of his cousins, aunt and uncle and I have to say that I love that picture of Kendra walking. She just looks so proper as she speed-walks among the grass!! Very impressive. :0)