Thursday, August 13, 2009

Anniversary

I had trouble deciding if I wanted to do some sort of post for my anniversary, which was yesterday. I didn't want to bore you/make you gag by singing my husband's praises, but I didn't want to ignore the day, either. So as a sort of compromise, I'm sharing this story as a general summation of how I see Craig and my marriage:

Last night, after our date and everything, we were in the bathroom getting ready to go to bed. I was brushing my teeth, Craig was flossing or taking his allergy pill or something. I went to wipe my hands off on my bath towel and realized that we were both standing there drying our hands on our matching towels perfectly in sync. And then we burst out laughing at each other and just kept laughing.

It's been a good four years. And I look forward to many more.

3 comments:

Mary Gray said...

How cute! Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Natalie R. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you're still laughing together. :0)

Jen Evans said...

I love this post. Awesome job with the protest! I'm glad you had such a positive experience!