Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Speculation.

We're back!  So consider yourself warned.  If you thought I posted a lot of pictures before, you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!

But right now I'm too busy being exhausted.  Seriously, how can travel make you this tired?  I exercised yesterday morning, came home, ate breakfast, showered, and napped.  I woke up from my nap, wandered downstairs to say Hi to Craig, and then decided to lay in bed talking on the phone for an hour.  Then I started a load of laundry.  And then I think I went back to laying down again.

I'm going to blame jet lag.  And the heat!  And how tough it is traveling with three kids.  And the time change (or wait, that's the same as jet lag, isn't it?)!  And the fact that I ended up watching my friend's baby all day on Sunday (which was really just a few hours after we'd gotten home, so I'm pretty sure I get some saint points for helping her out).  And the fact that I stopped exercising and went on an eating binge the whole time I was in Hawaii.  THAT'S why I'm so tired.



I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm 9 weeks pregnant.




Nothing at all...

The newest little peanut, due around March 9th!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats! Brandon was suspicious when you claimed car sickness on the way to the airport. He came home and asked me if you were. :)

Andrea said...

Awesome! Congrats to you! You can still Zumba, right??!!

delilas said...

Ohhhh! that is so great, congrads. Yeah I don't think it has anything to with you being 9 weeks pregnant. I acted like that after vacation and I am pretty darn sure I am not Pregnant. You get to use that excuse for the next 7 months. :D

Alanna said...

Thanks, everyone!

Nancy-- I thought about just telling Brandon (it WAS pretty obvious), but it seemed so wrong to tell him before you!

Andrea-- I'm totally going to Zumba tomorrow. I'll be in the back trying not to collapse!

Delilas-- nothing makes me happier than telling Craig that I'm climbing a mountain ALL THE TIME right now!!!! Thanks for that one!

Patrice said...

He/she DOES look like a gummy bear! Already totally adorable!! I'm so excited!

Laura said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Erin said...

Congratulations! And traveling with kids is exhausting. Hope you recover from your travels soon.

Jen Evans said...

Did I not get the memo on Monday or had you not announced it yet? Congrats! You guys are so blessed!

W Hansen said...

Congratulations Alanna!

ugkuyg said...

yay, exciting! Hope you get back to feeling well soon!

Natalie R. said...

Yay! The little baby is already so cute!!!

Anne said...

Hey!!!! Congrats!!! That's SO SUPER exciting!!!! Hope pregnancy didn't make it hard to enjoy Hawaii...by the way, I use the mountain climbing line my entire pregnancy too, I'm glad I heard it when I was pregnant with my first! It's come in handy ever since. :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

Oh, and did you hear Trevor's wife Danielle is pregnant too? I wonder how close your due dates are.