Saturday, November 7, 2009

Posing for Church Magazines

Bentley recently discovered that there are pictures in the Book of Mormon! This made it infinitely more interesting to him than it had ever been before, and led to what might possibly be my favorite pictures EVER. Let me warn you in advance: these are ridiculous and cheesy, and that's why I think they're funny. And, of course, why I have to share them with you:


Doesn't this look posed for the Ensign or something? If only it were backlit, and possibly the bed looked neater, it would be PERFECT. Okay, okay, and no t-shirts, either. They ought to be in their Sunday best. But STILL!!!
(Just for the record, the bed was made, but the pillows got tossed around, so it looks messier than it actually was...)


Totally engrossed. So righteous. Eat your heart out, Seriously, So Blessed!


He liked the story of Samuel the Lamanite.



And how's this for looking like a completely whacked-out religious zealot?!?! We were dying laughing. Guess Bentley's ready to serve a mission and call the masses to repentance!


I expect photographers from the Church News to be knocking on our door any day now.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

The kids look so adorable-it's great that they are starting out reading a great book!!

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha ha, those are so funny!! You're totally the model family, good job!! :0)

And, BTW, I love the Bentley is now fitting into the shirt we bought him in Saint Vincent. That's the one I was so worried he would have already outgrown by the time I got it to you (guess who had no clue as to how big/little babies and kids are!). ;0)

Juliana said...

You referenced TAMN/Seriously, So Blessed! on your blog! I love it!

Jeff and I talk about TAMN like we know her (I think we know a couple, actually). And are always saying "oh but TAMN would do..."

But your family looks very righteous (as I'm sure they are) and I don't think any ensign photographer could get a cuter 3 year old than Bentley to make more interested/excited/calling to repentance faces!