Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Results

Okay, so I just got my race results. Apparently, I finished in 34 minutes, 14 seconds, which means I was running almost exactly 11-minute miles. I placed 1087th out of 4308 females, and 213th out of 791 people in my age division. So I was roughly in the top quarter of racers.

Not exactly major bragging points, but nothing to be embarrassed about, either. I'm happy with my results!

Aaaand, I got some pictures:


Vangie, Delilas, and me. No, Vangie and I hadn't planned on matching-- but we sure are cute, huh?


This picture turned out really well, if I may say so myself!


Thanks for doing this with me, ladies! I had a blast!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow! Your dad and I think that is amazing!

Natalie R. said...

That's awesome, good job Alanna!!!! That's really fun, I'm glad you had such a great time and had such fantastic results!!!

Liz said...

Yay!!! :)

Vangie said...

It was a fun run! So glad I had a great running partner to train with!

Katherine said...

I'm very very impressed! You look great in the pictures, too!