Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Few More Las Vegas Pictures

I always come though on my promises. It just sometimes takes me a couple weeks! But here are a few more pictures from our Las Vegas trip:
Poor Kendra was wiped out from traveling the day before.  She took a nice nap on Grandma's lap while the rest of us played a spirited game of Jeopardy!

Getting ready to go to church

Uncle Ian looking at the eclipse through a mylar banner!  Smart, huh?

My cousin Audrey holding my other cousin's little baby girl, Eden Rose, and Natalie with Caleb

Cooling our heels in our house's pool

Ryder decided that he was one cool dude when he wore sunglasses.  He was pretty happy wearing mine, too-- rhinestones and all!

Admiring the chocolate fountain at the Bellagio.  Yum.

These pictures don't do the trip justice at all.  I had all but two cousins there, plus spouses and kids and we did a bunch of other things.  But somehow we just didn't take any pictures of them.  But it was a great trip!

Next up-- photos from Hershey, the second part of our vacation!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Good thing Kendra was asleep or Grandma might have frightened her with that grin! What a fun time-thanks for sharing the pictures!

Natalie R. said...

I have to do laundry because Donna is coming over tomorrow, but I finally took some time and caught up on your blog!!!! I'm so far behind on everyone's blogs, I don't know if I'll manage to catch up on comments, but I loved all of your posts. Your kids are so cute, and I love all the LV and Christmas pictures you added!!!! And congrats, BTW, on the condo - Craig is amazing, it looks absolutely spectacular!!!! :0)