Monday, June 25, 2012

Leftovers

Okay, last picture post for a while. I promise. These are just the last few that were on Craig's camera, that weren't from Hershey Park or boy scouts, but were still deemed blog-worthy.  Enjoy!

Sleeping Ryder

Pushing all three kids on the swings

Good brothers!

Just before or just after church-- I hadn't realized how fun it would be to match my kids until I had two that were the same gender!

Kendra just after church, sporting blue lips.  Thanks, bishop, for the lollipop!




That's it for now, folks!  Maybe the next time I blog I'll actually have something to say instead of just showing you pictures!  But maybe not...  I make no apologies either way!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Those are such sweet pictures. Isn't it wonderful when brothers and sisters are nice to each other! Love Kendra's blue mouth with her lovely white dress!