Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ready for Vacation

So...  if I tell you that I'm going to be taking a break from ye olde blogge for the rest of the month, does that make me sound like I think I'm one of those hotshot mommy bloggers?  Don't worry, I'm not taking a break because I have other projects to work on (not even writing projects!).  And I'm not overly worried that I've ignored Craig and the kids too much because of this blog and therefore must force myself to take a break.  I'm not even telling you this because I'm worried that you'll go into withdrawals when I don't post anything for a couple weeks.  (Nope, I've never managed to feel quite that grandiose about my blog.  Aren't you glad to know?)

No, I'm signing out for the rest of the month because...                                                                              
We'll be in Hawaii!!!!

And my plan is to be largely unaware of internet-related things while I'm there.  And we have so much awesome stuff planned that I doubt computer time will be much of a priority.  Right now, just the idea of it all is rocking my world right now-- I can't wait to see how much actually being there will rock!

Peace out until August, my readers!


And a very hearty Aloha, too!  Catcha on the other side!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun!

Juliana said...

I have so much to say about this post:

1) Love the photo!! The sun hats are too great.

2) I secretly bet that the link was going to be a CJane post - haha! :)

3) Hope you have a fabulous time in Hawaii! Take lots of pictures! :) We are so jealous. But so exited for August vacations too! :)

)en said...

i hate you.

have fun!