Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And a Thanksgiving Video

Here are the kids dancing.  I don't think I would be exaggerating if I said that they are all crazy in their own unique and wonderful way:



Just because I can't help it, I'm going to add my own commentary: don't you just love how Ryder is simply walking in circles like some sort of bizarre automaton? And I found out later that what Eliot is doing is actually a monkey walk.  Not a duck walk.  And Kendra.  Dear sweet Kendra.  I love how she's just sitting there calmly, waiting for an invitation to join in the dancing.  And how she pops up as soon as it is extended and proceeds to prance all over the room like a fairy on crack.

This video makes me laugh every single time I watch it.  Every single time.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I love that video, that is so awesome!!!!