Monday, January 21, 2019

Keeping it Real

Here are some pictures to show what real life occasionally looks like around here...

My kids are so gross.  (I cleaned it all up right after snapping that picture.)  I shudder to think how much food we waste.

I was running around opening curtains and found this-- what, are we in The Godfather...???

As we were painting, we thought maybe we wouldn't have to paint that door and around the fireplace.  We were wrong.  Who knew there were so many shades of white?  (That would be a GREAT title for a book!)

Shortly before this happened I said, "Camille, walk on the road so you don't get all muddy!"  Guess who didn't listen!
Theo and Quinn continue to be adorable

These sunglasses were a Christmas present that arrived late-- Camille was quite thrilled!

No comments: