Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I think I mentioned at the time, but the reason for our big trip to Seattle was to celebrate my Mom's 70th birthday.

Her actual birth date is September 17th, and we all felt that we should do something on the actual day, too.  So, being the generous person that I am, I told all my sisters that Craig would put together a video for her.  They sent in all the footage and still photos we needed and Craig spent hours assembling it all.  But I think the finished product was wonderful, so I have to share it here, too.



Yes, watch it!  It isn't THAT long-- you totally have time for it!



Didn't Craig do a great job?

And isn't my Mom wonderful?  Admit it, you sort of wish she was your mother, too, don't you?

Happy Birthday, Mom!  (And welcome back to the country!  I've missed you while you were away!)

2 comments:

Tom said...

no, I happy that I have a great son, a great daughter in law and 5 amazing and different grandchildren

Patrice said...

Wow, I just watched my video again & it is awesome!! I didn't think I would have so many nice things said about me until my funeral, and maybe not even then! I will really treasure this tape. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful daughters, sons-in-laws, grandchildren & husband!!!!! Thanks, Craig, for putting together such a great tape & even having fabulous music to back it up!! You've made turning 70 worth it!😂😊😉