Saturday, February 13, 2021

Camille's Birthday

Camille turned six!!!  

We let her open our present to her first thing in the morning.  She'd been begging for this doggy vet kit, so that's what she got.  It's a little silly because she used her own money a year ago to buy one of these, but this newer one had a carrying cage for the dog and she was DESPERATE for that part of the set.  I don't know why.  But I guess as long as she's happy, that's all that matters!

She actually got to go to school that day, so I'd gotten Twinkies for her to pass out to her classmates (the school suggested that everything be hermetically sealed, so I thought that the easiest option), and her teacher sent me the video of all of them singing to her (six feet apart as they ate lunch at their desks) and it was super cute!

This was what she requested-- chocolate frosting decorated with a giant C made out of M&Ms!

That is one joyful birthday girl!


We sure love our Karma-Chameleon!

No comments: