Friday, February 26, 2021

This and That

After all those snow storms, we suddenly got some spring weather!  So of course, we had to hit a park or two and enjoy it!

Ryder loves figuring out how to climb on top of the playground equipment


And he had to jump off the swings, too



I keep hearing that scrunchies are in back style, so I finally bought some for the girls and the first person to wear them was...  Colton!


Celebrating Beth's birthday

Attempting to do yoga with mommy


I appreciate this warning sign that Ryder made for his room!

Craig spent one Saturday installing lights in my pantry!  It's awesome, because they turn on and off when the door opens and closes.  And, in the process of doing this, he also re-organized everything (which it desperately needed and which I would probably NEVER get around to doing)!  Double win for me!


We went back to Ivy Creek again for hiking club and were accompanied by Adam and Shannon (and her three kids), the same people who came last time we went to Ivy Creek!  So that was kind of funny.  The weather wasn't sunny and beautiful like it had been, but it was still very pleasant, and after the last few snow storms, I'll take that!  Also, at one point another family passed us and said Have a great day or something like that.  I didn't think anything of it, but once they were out of earshot, Adam pointed out that that was Chris Long and his wife and kids (and brother? brother-in-law?).  I know nothing about football, so that meant nothing to me, but when he said the name to Shannon, she was totally impressed.  Apparently he was a groomsman at a wedding that Adam did (because I think Adam normally knows about as much about professional football as I do?).  I guess he's pretty awesome (and polite!), so that was cool!

And last but not least: Craig, lucky dog, is fully vaccinated now! 

The end is inching its way into sight!  Right?  RIGHT???

No comments: