Saturday, June 26, 2021

Since U Been Gone

While I was away, everyone was super busy!  Craig (with a little help from Adam) made sure his last graduation at Albemarle High School went as smoothly and beautifully as Covid rules would allow:

They picked out all this greenery to rent from a local nursery (I had no idea one could "rent" trees!)


No one is better at setting up straight chairs than a Mormon!  This was especially tricky because they'd decided to set the chairs at a 45 degree angle on the field so people wouldn't be staring into the sun too much.  All those perfect football field lines and they couldn't use them at all!

Tom and Donna brought our kids to their primary activity, which was decorating the church parking lot with chalk drawings.  And after that they also took Ryder to his final baseball game for the season!

Ryder was very excited to draw a dragon with supersonic fire!


And then I think Colton was copying Ryder's dragon...

They worked so hard to keep them socially distant!
And on Sunday, while I was driving home, Craig was zooming stake conference and keeping the kids happy (and the house clean) for me!



My goofy kids!  I was sure happy to get home to them!

No comments: