Friday, December 2, 2022

Autumn Miscellany

 Here's a bunch of stuff that didn't make it onto the blog yet, and since I'd hate to forget about it...

We had a stake youth activity that involved painting rocks, so Craig told these guys to find some rocks in our yard and wash them.  They had such a great time!

Whenever he can get his hands on my phone, Bentley likes to take weird selfies.  Kendra is usually a very willing accomplice.

Some of the neighborhood kids (Sydney, Alma, Scarlett, and Abel)



I just loved this cheerful little gingko tree at the entrance to my neighborhood!

I've gotten to babysit Zevi a few times this year...!


Camille finds a more fun use for the leafblower

Lego Night at Young Mens!


It's nice to have the DC temple open and functioning again!

Little kids are so cute when they're sick!  (Don't worry, she's all better now!)

Pretty sky while we wait for the bus
One morning as I crept quietly back into the house after my early-morning workout, Camille went thundering past me, carrying her unicorn on her back and yelling, "OPPOSITES!"  Never a dull moment around here.

My FiA group decided this would be the CD cover for our 90s band called The Complainers

No comments: