Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gleek

My dorkiness knows no bounds. They've now combined Glee with ballet and "Total Eclipse of the Heart." I've died and gone to heaven. Yes, I know that this song is probably the sappiest song ever written. But that doesn't mean I can't love it.





I also like that I can't listen to this song without thinking of Cate Blanchett's awesome character in the movie Bandits:




*Sorry for the poor video quality. It's the best I could find on YouTube. And also sorry if there's a swear word in there somewhere, too-- oops! I fully expect the Glee video to be yanked any minute now for copyright violation, so try to just enjoy it while it's there!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I loved that last song, and the version from Bandits is pretty dang awesome, too. I love the way they manage to fit in the most random songs, it's a fun show. :0)