Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tip

If you're going to decide on a whim to make bread before Church, and if you're obsessive-compulsive about being on time, then it's probably a good idea to read through the directions really closely and make sure you have enough time to let if rise all three different times and bake. And if you decide on a different recipe than the one you originally planned on, read through those directions carefully, too, because it might need more time to rise than the first recipe.

Trust me on this one.

4 comments:

Jen Evans said...

I had the same problem this morning. It was easily solved by sitting around, not making bread. The only problem with that is that I have no bread :-( Hope your endeavors turned out better!

Nancy said...

My brother would blame this on pregnancy, but that always made me mad, so I won't mention it. I always get halfway through a recipe when I realize I don't have all the ingredients. Argh.

Natalie R. said...

That's why I just don't bother making bread ever - just in case I end up late somewhere. ;0) Actually, we tried to use homemade bread for a couple of months, but when it got to the point that no one wanted sandwiches (including me) because the bread wasn't good, I decided it wasn't worth the saved money. Maybe I'll try again someday with another recipe... ;0)

Juliana said...

I'm just impressed you make goals of things to complete before church.

AND that you make bread.

:)