Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Invitation

So after all this positive feedback and a little extra enthusiasm that I'm borrowing from my good friend Jen, we have decided to get together and make those book slings. With a little moral support and someone to point out if I'm doing anything wrong, I think I can totally do this. So here's the question: Do you want to come and join us? We'll do this Monday morning, 9:30 at Jen's house. If you hurry, you should have plenty of time to get your supplies all together. Come to Jen's house and be crafty with us! (This will also be a great chance for Jen to show off her lovely new home, so really, please do come! I mean it!)




*If you don't know where Jen lives, leave a comment and I'll email you her address. Even though this blog is private, it seems sort of obnoxious to give out my friends' personal information over it!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Tempting, very tempting.

Andrea said...

Oh, man! I'll still be in Japan...

Have fun and I can't wait to see how they turn out? I need to know if I'll lose steam by the 4th one!

Angie said...

Ooh, sounds fun!

Alanna said...

Nancy and Angie-- you should totally come!!!

And Andrea-- we'll miss you! (I mean, we already. You know what I mean!)

Nancy said...

I would... but my visiting teachers are coming Monday morning. And 2nd week of the homeschool year is already WAY out of wack.