Tuesday, August 30, 2011

For Grandma

These last couple of weeks, it's been crazy around here! Three of my four sisters were able to come and visit, we had an earthquake and a "hurricane," Craig's brother came to visit, and Craig started back up at work... So between the natural disasters, running a hotel, and having to actually take care of my kids, and of course, my kitchen sink clogging up (which will be the subject of a different post), life has felt very busy. But having all the visitors was fun, at least! And now I'm realizing that if I want my Mom to show pictures to my Grandma while they're visiting, I better hurry up and post a bunch of them!

This one's for you, Grandma!



My happy kids!


I was so proud of myself for finding matching shirts for Bentley and Ryder! Of course, before I could get a decent picture, Ryder spit up all over himself. Oh, well. I tried!



Bentley still enjoys putting hats on Ryder

And we're continuing to get awesome wildlife in our backyard!

Playing dress up, we have Captain Moroni (complete with Title of Liberty) and Princess Kendra

One group shot after church with my visiting sisters (notice Ryder's adorable outfit with SUSPENDERS!!!)

This cousin picture is so terrible it makes me laugh. Look at Ryder! He looks like a grumpy old man!!!


Tracy and Ryder


Uncle Jason is immediately coerced into reading books about the space shuttle to Bentley

Enjoying our hurricane

We're all smiles here! I think it's because Craig kept thinking of the Glee version of "Umbrella"

I've got more pictures to share, but I'm having a hard time getting them off Craig's phone. Next time...

5 comments:

Anne said...

Your kids are SO cute!!! I also love the glee version of umbrella. I knew Craig and I had something in common. :) And thanks for the support on Grandma's house. It's a pain, but hopefully will all work out. And sooner rather than later...

Patrice said...

Grandma loved the photos! If I can manage to upload it, I have a very cute picture of Grandma looking at your blog. She thinks she has very adorable great grandchildren (believe me, I showed her a ton of pictures while I was there!). By the way, this Grandma
(as opposed to GREAT grandma) loved the photos as well!!! Thanks!!!

Natalie R. said...

Awesome pictures, Alanna, I'm glad you've been busy with mostly good things! I love the matching shirts for Bentley and Ryder, so cute!

What's going on with Grandma's house???

Jen Evans said...

We loved the suspenders on Sunday. If you didn't have so many helping hands I would've taken Ryder from you the whole of Sunday School.

Anna said...

I actually had meant to ask you about Ryder's suspenders last Sunday--they're so cute! I'm in the market for some little baby boy Sunday clothes... And yay for your kids having cousins! That's so fun they got to play together. Also, I love Kendra's hand on her hip in the big family photo. :)