Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time for More Kendra-isms

Kendra continues to say and do really weird things. Yesterday, she wanted to do my hair for me. It was quite sweet, really-- she just played with my hair, all the while singing, "You're so beautiful, really really beautiful" over and over. And it gave me some nice reading time while she played stylist! But then that evening, when I told her to tell Daddy about what she'd done and sang, she whispered to me, "But I'm afraid they won't know who I'm talking about." Ouch. It's a good thing I have a pretty healthy ego.

Also yesterday, the kids played in the sprinkler for a bit. When they came in and were all dried off, we discovered what seemed to be insect wings on the floor. Craig asked where they had come from and Kendra answered, "They were on my legs. But I still couldn't fly."

I guess it was worth a try, though, huh sweetie?

We didn't actually buy these hats, except for Ryder's. We just made the kids try them on, and then snapped a picture. But they sure were cute, huh?

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Kendra is so funny, I love what kids come up with. Those are fun hats, too, you should've gotten one for all of them! :0)