Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Time Pictures

I honestly don't have a lot to say right now. (I know, weird, huh?) So I'm going to post some pictures and let them do the talking.

Cheers!


Craig was trying to capture just how blue Ryder's eyes are. I think he got it.


My second attempt at braiding Kendra's hair. I'm so bad at it! And her hair is so fine it's hardly even there...


Dyeing Easter eggs-- one of my favorite things to do




Ryder playing Peek...


...a BOO!


Ryder started to get very upset while we were dyeing eggs. I finally realized he just wanted to get to dye an egg, too! He was very pleased with his egg!


A quick family temple trip. Gotta love those spring colors!


The sun was in Bentley's eyes...


I really like this family shot


And I like this one so well, it's the new picture on my blog's banner!
It's about time-- Ryder was just a tiny baby in the old picture, and you couldn't really see him at all. It's about time we got a picture up here where you can see his face!

7 comments:

Patrice said...

These pictures made me start my day with a smile as big as Kendra's!! Everyone looks beautiful!!

Juliana said...

I was just thinking about you and your traditional Easter Egg Dying parties the other day! Beautiful pictures. And you and Craig both look fantastic (so skinny, Alanna!).

Liz said...

Beautiful picture - so springy! :)

Happy Easter!
Liz

Patrice said...

I should have mentioned Kendra's braid-I was very impressed that you managed that. It isn't easy to braid fine, fine hair like hers! It was very cute.

Vangie said...

LOVE the peek-a-boo pics of Ryder! And the new banner pic is a great one of you and the family! Happy SPRING!

Natalie R. said...

I love those pictures, they're so cute!! Ryder is adorable, and Caleb also got to help out with egg dyeing - how fun!! I love the temple pictures, too, with all the nice colors. I'm excited that Kendra's hair is getting so long!!! :0)

Nicole said...

aw, what a cute family!