Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Rainy Thursday Gives Me Time to Upload Videos

I don't usually bother with videos, mostly because I'm usually too lazy to watch them, so I figure no one else does, either.  But I happen to really like this one.  Kendra first started this game, and then Bentley joined in, and then we finally videotaped it.  I think we have a potentially great new Olympic sport!  Also, watch for Ryder's walking-on-uneven-ground toddle and his mischievous smile in the last second!  And ignore the fact that I'm in my pajamas and apron-- geez, I'm classy!




Cheerio!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm not saying LOL-but I really did laugh out loud when I watched this. The kids are so cute, Kendra's reaction to Ryder trying her lawn mower was such a typical 4 year old reaction, and Ryder looked so smug when he pushed the other mower! Bentley really got the swing going with the mower-he must be the gold medal winner!

Natalie R. said...

That is the best new sport!! They are so funny, I love watching them swinging and mowing simultaneously, that's pretty awesome. And Ryder is so dang cute walking around and trying to be just like his older brother and sister!!!