Monday, May 28, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

You may or may not have noticed, but I've been gone for over a week! Last Friday we headed to Las Vegas to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday! All of my sisters and most of my cousins were gathered together and it was so great to see everyone again.  I did my usual trick of taking hardly any pictures at all.  These are a few of the ones I did get, and later I'll add Craig's to the blog.

Bentley playing in my uncle's back yard
Four generations!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!!
Enjoying the fountain show at the Bellagio
Who can resist the chance to take a picture with a miniature Eiffel Tower?
Bentley finds the only spot to sit that isn't facing a slot machine.
Kendra with a lady bug made out of carnations
Bentley thought these bees were pretty cool

There's tons more to tell. TONS. But I need to restock our pantry before I spend any more time blogging. I just wanted to let you know that we're back home and expect a lot more posts shortly!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What? I totally would have driven down to just see you guys for an hour! Glad you had fun!

Patrice said...

I love all the pictures, but especially the one of Bentley on the play toy. I love the angle of the photo and the joy on his face. I'm so glad we got a four generation shot!!!