Monday, January 14, 2013

Ah ha!

SPAM! 

I did everything Jen suggested, and tried leaving comments and they still weren't getting to me.  I even added Craig's email address to the list, and HE would get my practice comments, but I wouldn't!  We finally figured out that they were all getting sent straight to spam!  Apparently I never check my spam box-- there were so many non-spam items in there!  People I'd friended on facebook who I figured they'd just ignored me, ALL of your comments, and so much more!  Reading through it, I felt so loved! 

And I also felt bad that I'd been ignoring so many people!  Stupid spam filter.  I don't even know how I did that or if gmail was just being overly helpful.  (Makes me think of this video, actually...)

So, yeah, I think I'm back to getting comments again.  But just in case, I'll keep having them sent to Craig also-- he's very good about forwarding them back to me (although he said his job is to also protect me from any mean comments, so I guess you'd better stay nice!).

Whew.  I'm glad to have that taken care of.  It was driving me nuts.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! Still wish we were closer...

Anne

Juliana said...

Yay!!