Thursday, September 12, 2013

End of Summer Stuff

Yes, I know all I've done is inundate you with photos recently. I'll try to actually have something to say next time.  But until then, it would be a shame to not share these pictures with you, too!


We definitely have another thumb-sucker on our hands

Kendra got some caterpillars and we've been watching them turn into butterflies.  Here we are on their release day!

Coaxing them out of their home

(No, I don't think I brushed this poor girl's hair all summer...)

Ryder, as always, wants in on the action

Here's Ryder "helping out" with Colton's tummy time

Kendra contributes to tummy time as well

After visiting Polyface Farm, we are recommitted to planting a garden next spring.  Square Foot Gardening, here we come!

An evening at the park


Carrying Colton

How does summer go by so fast?  Seriously, how did that happen???

No comments: