Tuesday, September 10, 2013

School Started Here, Too!

I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't manage to put these pictures on facebook.  But like the rest of the public-school-enrolled children across the country, we also had school start!  And everything went very smoothly-- both Bentley and Kendra are very excited to be back in school and learning and seeing their friends.  Life is good.  Here some pictures from the first day, before someone shows up at the door and confiscates my Mommy Card!


So excited, and SO ready, for kindergarten!


Yup, her backpack is wider than she is!

Guess who's not nearly as nervous as Kendra?

'Cuz he's a tough guy!




Seated in her classroom

Picking them up after school.  I told Craig we shouldn't be looking into the sun, but he thought we needed the school in the background.  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I was right and he was wrong...

September is a happy time!

No comments: