Friday, January 2, 2009

Beautiful

Okay, so I normally try my best not to brag on this blog, but this time I have to: Craig just finished putting up crown moulding, a chair rail, and quarter-round all around our living room and dining room! And it looks WONDERFUL! It will look even better once we paint since the room is still (alas!) pink. But all this stuff even makes the pink bearable, which I wouldn't have thought possible... Anyway, I was very impressed with my talented husband. If you ask him, he'll say it was all his father's doing (and he has helped a lot, so that would be fair), but either way, I think doing all that in less than a week is still totally impressive. He should never have to go to work-- think how great our house would look then!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Way to go, Craig! I can't wait until we can see it in person. :0)