Friday, January 2, 2009

Yum?

So every time I shave I have to stop and ponder my shaving cream. The scent is called "Strawberry Tangerine Twist" and it smells so good I almost wonder if the people who created it were trying to trick you into eating it. And while I enjoy the nice scent, it's feels wrong for your shaving cream to make you hungry. Especially since I don't even like stuff like that usually! And then I start thinking of the old SNL commercial where a couple is arguing about whether or not the product they have is whipped cream or floor cleaner, only to discover that it's BOTH! It shines your floors but is ALSO great on ice cream! Don't worry, I have NOT tried eating my shaving cream to find out... Yet.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha ha, that's awesome! I totally remember that commercial - isn't it amazing how SNL can make you laugh and sick all at once?