Saturday, August 4, 2018

MORE Portraits!!!

You're going to think I do family portraits every other month!  I really don't-- in fact, I used to NEVER do stuff like this at all and I'd feel really guilty for not documenting my family well enough!  But this year...  well, between actually doing them in the fall, and then my family doing them in the spring, and now Craig's family doing them in the summer...  Well, we're apparently on the seasonal track, aren't we?

But I'm going to stop sounding apologetic, because these portraits turned out BEAUTIFULLY.  So yes, I have to share them here.  #Sorrynotsorry


The whole gang!

Houston Smiths






When the photographer told them to turn around from the previous pose, they didn't let go of each other's hands and they got completely tangled up-- it was hilarious and awkward

You have NO idea how hard it is to get people to jump at the same time!






We look kind of... tan, actually!



Brothers!


I'm SO happy with how these turned out!!!  (And there were more that I liked-- I'm going easy on you to limit it to only these!)

Next post: hilarious outtakes!  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Rachael said...

These really are beautiful!! Is it even possible to compete with the beach at sunset??? I was going to list out my favorites, but it's like half of them. So glad you got these wonderful photos to document family and a fun trip together!