Saturday, March 13, 2010

Picture Time

This is my usual hodgepodge post full of pictures, so bear with me through all the randomness here:

This is from a couple weeks ago when I was sick. I had a fever and just couldn't get warm enough, so Craig finally bundled me up on the couch. The kids quickly joined in the fun and we watched a movie together while Craig made French toast for dinner. It's good to be snuggled when you're sick...


This is Kendra eating leftover birthday cake. I just liked how it looked like she had a goatee from the frosting.
I think very few girls can pull off this look as well as Kendra does.


Kendra was really excited to snuggle with Daddy while he napped. She kept waving her sippy cup in the air just right so that it looked like she was giving Craig a bottle. It made me laugh. I'm not sure Craig even knew she was there or that I was photographing the entire thing...


Meanwhile, Bentley was sitting nearby, enjoying some reading time.
(Richard Scarry's Mysteries. Good stuff for little boys!)


Here you can see the whole party.


I've already mentioned my happy little crocuses. Now you can see them!


They're all over in the woods behind our house, too. So pretty!


Yes, I love that they're purple.


Bentley still helping Craig with the rec room.


This is what it all looks like right now. Notice that the wall is built and some insulation has been added.
Next step will be the drywall!


Contemplating all the work still left to go, Craig and Bentley look oddly depressed.
(This picture is worth clicking on so you can see it big. They have the exact same blank looks on their faces!)


Last night I decided it was high time I used my Little Dipper, which came free with my crock pot.
Who doesn't love chocolate fondue on a Friday night?


Yes, it was as good as it looked. Heaven.


It's amazing how many things you can find to dip in chocolate when the opportunity presents itself! Happy day!


That's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

Laresa said...

That is one cute family. Also, isn't remodeling fun? My dad is finishing my brother's house and I hide in my lair often so as not to be roped into caulking.

Natalie R. said...

Very fun pictures, thanks for sharing!