Friday, May 27, 2011

Lust

My vacuum, which was never very good to begin with, has slowly been dying. The tab that lets you adjust for carpet height just stopped working and it's at that annoying stage where you sort of hate to just chuck it out, and yet, vacuuming-- which was never my favorite chore to begin with-- is getting really tedious. Especially with the warmer weather now. And the fact that it doesn't seem to get my floors that clean and won't even leave those nice looking lines on the carpet... I'm sort of wondering what the point is. It might be easier to go around picking up lint by hand!

Anyway. I've been looking around at vacuums. And this is what I'm coveting:


What do you think? Worth it?

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I want a Dyson. Although I'm not to a point where I can justify that price tag either.

ugkuyg said...

I'm in the market for a new vacuum too, we left ours in our house. Oops. I'm with Nancy on the dyson!

cms87 said...

We just had to buy one. I wish it was a dyson.

Natalie R. said...

If it actually works that well, it would be incredible! But the one we had in NYC didn't work at all - I'm assuming that's why our landlord left it there... If it works well, then I would love it. Otherwise, I'm with Nancy on the Dyson - those are the most incredible vacuums ever!!

Emily said...

I seriously love mine - YES WORTH IT! just keep an eye out for a WOOT! deal...

Oneup said...

I got the cheapest dirt devil at Wal Mart when I had the boys in Indiana and couldn't afford anything more than the cheapest vacuum. And, it's so great that my mother uses it instead of her big fancy vacuum on a regular basis.

Alanna said...

I guess I am completely out of the loop, but what makes Dyson vacuums so great? Please tell me!!!