Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oodles of Pictures

I think now that I have a camera again, I've been taking a lot more pictures. Which is why I keep having posts like this!

My pansies did well over the winter-- they make me happy!


Possibly the biggest and most beautiful magnolia tree I've ever seen. Yes, I drove by it twice and took pictures!


Tracy playing with Ryder (turns out we DID take a picture when she came!)


I love this Winnie the Pooh outfit that my neighbors gave me!


Bentley, ahem, Captain Moroni and Kendra look at ants on the sidewalk.


More weird clothing choices


Ryder loves chewing on this little fishie toy


Bentley put his Mickey Mouse ears on Ryder!


After two years of begging I finally got my cherry blossom tree!


Blowing bubbles


Riding the helicopter ride at Hershey Park!




Giant Reese's Peanut Butter cup... Yum...!


Uncle Cameron holding Ryder and his own baby, Caleb


Ryder loves playing with Daddy

Kendra's lovely Easter dress (thank, Mom!)-- she kind of looks like she's ready to get married!

Preschool Easter egg hunt


I love the action shot here!






(Yes, that's a garbage can behind my sweet little girl... Sigh...)


Still dressed up after church and feeling spiffy!


I was so excited to find this outfit from when Bentley was a baby! It just barely still fits!


The preschool kids pretending to be sleeping lions


Ryder and Nora engage in a little hand-holding... Anyone else hear wedding bells in the future?


I LOVE the shocked look on Ryder's face in this one! He digs older women who can already sit up!


Whew! I'm exhausted from uploading all of these! Hope you enjoyed them!!!

7 comments:

Laresa said...

I think Ryder is chunking up in the most adorable of ways. Those other kids are alright too, I guess.

Liz said...

I LOVE Kendra's Easter dress!! And the pigtails are totally perfect!! :)

Natalie R. said...

Thanks for all the pictures!!! Those were so fun to see, you guys have been doing lots of super fun things!!

Rachael said...

So cute! I especially love that Bentley put his Mickey Mouse hat on Ryder. :) Also, you look really good in the picture where you're holding Ryder! Glad Kendra got such a cute Easter dress!

Patrice said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful photos!!! It made this grandma's heart beat happily. I am also in awe of the terrific job Craig did of putting the play set together!

Patrice said...

PS I have a favorite flowering cherry that sits in front of a dentist's office in Winslow. I have driven past it several times (which means pulling in their parking lot and backing up-then rolling down the window on the other side of the car as I drive a way) I've wondered if they thought I might be a terrorist scoping out their facility! But it is so worth it-so incredibly beautiful!

Katherine said...

I love Kendra's pigtails!! So cute and sassy. Also, a giant Reese's PB cup?? That's my dream come true!