Thursday, November 17, 2011

And Another (Glee) Thing

And while I'm obsessing about Glee in the middle of other blog posts, I may as well mention that I am officially in love with this week's mash-up of Adele's "Rumour Has It" and "Someone Like You." I've played it so much my kids all know it now (even Ryder likes watching it). (Bentley thought it was "Roomba Has It," though, which I thought was hysterical!)

Anyway. This song. Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. The dancing, the singing (I don't always care for Santana's voice, but she rocked this one), even the dresses... It is all things fabulous.

The end.


1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

That's pretty fun, I'm glad you've been enjoying it so much! :0) Speaking of Glee, I was watching Fringe with Cameron on Saturday, and one of the main characters for this episode looked SO familiar, but it took me until about half way through the episode to realize that it was Finn's mom! I like her a lot, she plays very likeable people. :0)