Sunday, November 13, 2011

And you thought I posted a lot of pictures before!

Did I mention that my brother-in-law, Brian, is a photographer? In fact, one of my favorite photos that he took is hanging in my dining room! And did I also mention that he was here this week? So would you care to guess just how many pictures he took? Not nearly enough, actually. But it was still a lot. And even with all the shots he got, I'm afraid kids in the 5-and-under crowd are a tough bunch. But still. He took a lot of pictures. Tons. And I'm going to only share my favorites here. But it's still a lot.

You have my permission to scroll through these quickly, if you would prefer. But there really are some gems in here. And some pretty funny shots, too, actually.

Enjoy!

Aunt Tracy with Eliot (who was enjoying a pants-free day. Um, Eliot was, not Aunt Tracy!)


Sister Shot


Do NOT mess with Buzz Lightyear.


Samuel demonstrates his wand skills


It's not often I get a decent picture of myself!




Bentley the goofball. I love that you can barely tell how wide open his mouth is. And Ryder just puts up with it.


Despite the random pillow, I'm pretty sure this picture captures Bentley's personality exactly.



Love this.


Cute Caleb. I used to suck those same fingers!


I love that Eliot is in focus here as he desperately tries to get back to his mommy!


And I love Bentley's look of utter annoyance here.


Now, Bentley looks like he's making up his mind to never have children. Ever.
And can you blame him?


Samuel is always excited to play with Bentley's Buzz Lightyear toy...


Trying to do something with Kendra's hair.



Natalie is already making sure her kids love dinosaurs




Ryder isn't sure how he feels about getting hugs from Kendra






Caleb and Eliot plot to shake down the baby gate together



Who doesn't love a trip to Kidwell Farm?






3 comments:

Patrice said...

Fabulous photos! The family here thought they were adorable, too!

Vangie said...

You're right! Those are some great pics! Looks like a great time with your sisters!

Natalie R. said...

I hope you don't mind that I just stole a ton of pictures from your blog and put them on mine! :0) That was sure a fun trip, I'm so glad that we got to get together!!