Saturday, December 15, 2012

One of My Favorite Pictures

I'm working on sorting out the storage capacities of this blog. I deleted a few albums off my Picassa web account (now I just have to hope that our computer somehow gets destroyed, since they're only saved in one place), so for now I have a little more space. Enough to share this gem from the Thanksgiving Day parade:



Whether you like Sponge Bob or hate him, this is a totally creepy picture.  It looks like he's about to eat Kendra and me.

Which is kind of what makes it awesome.



Ten days until Christmas, and Craig and I just finished our shopping yesterday-- that extra week of November really helped us out!  I can't remember a time when we were so on top of things!

Merry merry Christmas, everyone!  (To be repeated in every blog post until the joyous day!)

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Love this!

I felt rushed to get my Christmas all done, so I could wrap it and send it all back with the Pooleys at Thanksgiving. (Truthfully though, wrapping presents - which is usually my favorite thing - in the midst of a Margaret Thanksgiving weekend, was sort of awful. All the wrapping magic = stolen.)

When my first email account (linked to my blog) filled up with pictures, I simply added a second gmail account (which I was planning on doing with my new married name anyway). Maybe this is cheating, but it felt easy for me!



Vangie said...

That picture is seriously great....and creepy....but mostly great!