Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oof.

Sorry I'm having a hard time blogging right now.  I find very few things more annoying than a private blog that never updates, so if you keep checking here and finding nothing new, I really do apologize.  Things have been-- and will continue to be-- a little insane around here.  This is my month to teach Kendra's preschool, and then add to that the usual business of taking care of three kids and getting us all to the various doctor/midwife appointments and all the church stuff I've got going on, and I'm feeling just a little bit stressed. 

But the real killer is that I have used up all my storage space, so blogger won't let me put up any more pictures.  After asking my facebook peeps what to do about that, I have some good ideas of how I can remedy the situation, but they all take a certain amount of time that I just don't have right now. So all those pictures I'm dying to show you of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?  Including an AWESOME one of Sponge Bob hovering above Kendra and I in a completely creepy manner?  On the back burner for now.  Hopefully around Christmas break I'll get it all sorted out (probably with some help from Craig). 

I'm not saying I won't be posting anything until then-- like I could keep my mouth shut for that long!-- I'm just saying the things I want to write about are just no fun without their accompanying pictures.

Bear with me-- it will all get worked out eventually!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry that I'm an annoying person who doesn't update the blog...maybe it will be my new year's resolution. Also, I enjoy your blog posts without pictures...so just keep it up!

Vangie said...

I'm in the same boat as you with the picture limit which is really annoying because I just started my blog this past January! I really don't have that many pictures...but I guess blogger thinks I do, b/c I'm at my LIMIT!

Juliana said...

My blog is always feast or famine - (as we all know). I did a mad blog rush to get caught up by Christmas...(which although late, I'm still feeling proud of myself for.)

Love your blog, and all your pictures. Sorry the picture storage is being dumb. That's so annoying!