Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hodge Podge

And now, here are all the pictures I wanted to show you that didn't fit under the categories of a) chickens, b) New York, c) Easter, or d) my flowers...

Maybe for my next post I'll actually have something interesting to say!  But for now, here are a bunch of pictures of Colton, and a few of my other kids as well!  Enjoy!

We'll begin with my standard picture of Colton asleep.  Love how he sucks his thumb!

Such a happy baby!

And possibly a crazy one, too!

Walking home on a hot day, they decided to take a break in the shade...
Here, for a change, is Ryder napping
And Colton sucking on...  I think that's some thing for blowing up balloons?  I don't know.  But he thought it made for a great bottle...

We love the swings!
Selfie with Baby

Our little daredevil...

Another sleeping Colton shot
She thinks my tractor's sexy!  Okay, just kidding.  All those other kids were here for a field trip and waiting for a turn.  But Ryder really does look like quite the lady's man here...

Then their bus left, giving Ryder and his buddy Luke a chance to have the tractor to themselves
This is why all my cupboards are locked all the time now.  And all my saltines are crumbs...

Ryder continues to be weird...


Selfie with Baby, Stripes Version
Colton playing with Kendra's Barbie cracked me up!
After a torrential rainfall, the soccer fields turned into a big lake!

Walking to school together.  Moments like this make me go, "Ahhhh..."  I was glad I caught it on film!
And last but not least, this is Ryder looking for his Easter basket.  Can you find it?  All three of the big kids climbed up on those pillows and didn't find it AND managed to not break it.  Impressive and sad, all at the same time...!


2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

I love all of the pictures, and I love when the Easter Bunny hides a basket in what seems to be a very obvious place but apparently is not... So funny! All of the kids lying in the grass is adorable, and I love them all holding hands. I think you should tell what Colton's onesie says in the Barbie picture... ;0)

Patrice said...

Loved all the photos!!! It is funny that the basket is hidden in almost plain sight-and nothing got broken. I am reminded that your weather is so much warmer than ours!!