Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New York Pics

I forgot to show you the rest of the pictures from our New York trip!  I guess I'll start remedying that now...

Eliot and Colton up to no good on the trampoline

We were startled to wake up our second morning to snow!  So much for "spring" break...

Here's the tile that Craig put down while we were there.
Colton wasn't as excited to watch Frozen as his Grandma was...!
The tricky part of the tiling was how to tile around the sump-pump.  I like how that Pac-Man shaped piece on the right took about eight cuts with the tile saw...

Ryder and Kendra apparently can't tell the difference between bean bags and Aunt Tracy.  Can you see her in there?
Dyeing Easter eggs

For reasons that were never clear to me, Bentley insisted on wearing Aunt Tracy's sweatshirt the entire time.  He seems to be concentrating very hard on his egg here...

Ryder and Eliot were more interested in trying to throw their eggs into the dye, which made things a bit messy!
Meanwhile, Colton was happy using Eliot's high chair


I've still got more.  Next up, the Easter egg hunt!

3 comments:

Oneup said...

It's a sump pump, not a sub pump!

Alanna said...

Oh, shoot, I totally knew that! Thanks for the correction-- I've fixed it now!

Patrice said...

We could play a new game called "Find the hidden Tracy's"! I did enjoy Frozen a lot, but not as much as getting to hold that darling grandson of mine!!