Monday, September 28, 2020

Bentley's Birthday (14!)

After that exciting phone call, I rushed around showering and cleaning house.  Craig's parents arrived with presents for Bentley, which he was very excited to open.  My son is a whopping fourteen years old now!!!  Don't you think that feels more solidly teenage-y than thirteen?  Or is that just me?

We'd celebrated a little on his actual birthday (Thursday) by giving him our present (a much bigger hard drive for the computer he shares with us) and letting him choose dinner and dessert:

He wanted ribs

and doughnuts!



And then for the "celebrate with Grandparents" day he got more presents, dinner at Five Guys, and MORE doughnuts:




He's been very excited to get air pods finally!

He also got a new lens and a microphone for his camera


My little technologically-advanced son!

I sent everyone else out to pick up dinner so I could finish cleaning the house (I hadn't managed to get to the toilets or the dishes yet!), and once they were back we enjoyed dinner and then Craig's brother Jason arrived, too!  Jason is working in Virginia for the week, so it was an extra special treat to get to spend time with him!  (Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures, so you'll just have to trust me that he was actually here.  Sorry!!!)  But what a great way to celebrate Bentley's big day!

Happy Birthday, Bentley!!!

No comments: