Sunday, November 8, 2020

First Week of November

After a couple rainy days and a few cold days, we snapped back into lovely fall weather!  No complaints here!!!  

Reading Harry Potter out loud in bed


I woke up SO EXCITED to vote on Election Day!
Bentley got to learn a little about how to swing a golf club for YMs that night


Playing at Sydney's grandma's house


McGuffey Park (or as we call it, the Spinny Park, because most of the toys involve spinning and half the kids invariably get sick).  This is one of my favorite parks because all the equipment is totally different from most playgrounds.  Unfortunately it has very little parking, so we don't get here as often as I'd like to-- but luck was with us today and we had a great time!


I commissioned some masks from my friend Josephine!  I got two black masks for weddings, and then these fun ones-- aren't they CUTE???


This week for hiking club we drove down to High Bridge trail, which is an old train track that they've turned into a biking/hiking/horseback riding spot.  The bridge was super cool: 2,400 feet long, and (at its highest) 125 feet tall.  As the sign explained, it isn't the longest or the tallest bridge, but it's the longest tall bridge and highest long bridge!  😄

It took me a bit of internet sleuthing to sort it out, but I managed to find a parking lot just a mile from the bridge, so by the time we hiked there and walked all the way across the bridge and back, we'd done nearly three miles.  Not bad!







I'm so happy every time we get a Friday with good weather!

I woke up Saturday morning to this fun scene:

Which then turned in to this:

And then this!

Great way to entertain yourselves, kids!  Keep up the good work!

The whole backyard looked golden, so I made the kids run outside so I could document it with them in the picture, too!

I took Camille out on a date.  We got pizza and then ate it at the park at sunset!

And Ryder continues to be very cool at church!

No comments: