Thursday, November 19, 2020

School IRL

Colton and Camille actually got to go to school this week!  They went for the first time on Tuesday, and they're back there right now as I'm typing this!  So exciting!  I'm currently only managing ONE CHILD on Zoom, instead of 4 or 6!  This is almost relaxing!

This called for another round of "first day of school" pictures!

I love the fact that you can really see Camille's very confident stride in this picture!  This girl has been ready to go to kindergarten for a year now!

Sydney was missing her buddies, so she and Kendra both came with me to the bus stop to pick them up in the afternoon.  Unfortunately, I couldn't remember what time the bus was supposed to arrive (they told me a week and a half ago-- how am I supposed to retain information like that???) so we got there really early and were standing outside for a long time and it was a VERY blustery day!  Kendra, always the good sport, figured out a fun game that they could play:

And when Colton and Camille hopped off the bus they were SO EXCITED about everything they'd gotten to do in school!  And I was so happy to see them so happy!

Yay for actual school!  

Please let there be a vaccination soon so the rest of the kids can go, too!

No comments: