Sunday, November 1, 2020

More October Pictures

My neighbor Ginna took a bunch of kids to the park and sent me these fantastic pictures:

Ginna asked, "Is Camille flashing a gang sign?" 

Cute kids!  Love our "quaran-team"!

And then Camille was very excited to get a packet of school stuff from her teachers:

The kids get free school lunches every day, so one day they decided to dump all their juice into one water bottle and sell it.  They called it a lemonade stand, despite the fact that they were selling orange juice...

"I can't even tell you how many health codes you're violating right now..."



Then they did art class with Sydney's grandmother

And once that was done, I took them to the dollar store to spend all the money they'd made with the lemonade stand!  (And yes, they'd gotten $3!)

Beth makes herself at home!

Foggy Carter Mountain!

Doing virtual PE

Last week for hiking club we drove about an hour north to Graves Mill Trail.  The hike was all along the Rivanna River and it was so gorgeous!  My friend Sarah came along and we had the BEST time!
Everyone was excited to climb around on the big river rocks

I love telling Bentley, "Don't smile!" and then watching him try not to!

Sarah plus ten kids!


Snack break before we drive home


I have no idea how Hiking Club will go as the weather gets colder, but so far this fall, it has been an absolute joy!  I'm so glad I decided to do this!

No comments: